Sunday, June 17, 2007

Babbeuda....

Aaaaaaargh..... 12 days and counting!!!!!!

So much to do and so little time!!!! For those of you who are interested, Babbeuda is Korean for the verb "to be busy", and busy we are......

Much of the last week, the weekend and today has been spent making arrangments for new instructors to come to Korea to ensure that everything happens without any hitches.... So far so good!!!

If all goes according to plan we have an instructor coming from Poland with his wife next week with a view to stay for 2 months. I'm just waiting for final confirmation before I tell you the identity of this person on the blog, but I have to say I'm excited.

Also in the works is the possible arrival of our first Kiwi long stay instructor.... again, I'll wait till we're all go before telling you who this is going to be.... But from what I have seen and heard of this person, ITF Korea are incredibly lucky!

Also on the list of things to do has been the putting together of lesson plans with ITF Korea for the English side of the English Taekwon-Do syllabus. Mr Chirtoca has been slaving over the actual Taekwon-Do Syllabus, while I've been putting together the beginnings of the English Syllabus.... It's an interesting project which I'm enjoying immensely as it is furthering my Korean language knowledge at the same time....

Stay tuned....

No comments: